Lips are so soft. So sensitive.
So important for your presentation, lips are always visible, exposed and observed.
While you talk, eat, drink or just sit somewhere im a public space, people see your lips.
Especially now that the sun comes back with strength but we still suffer lots of temperature changes between the inside and the outside our lips suffer from dryness.
They need an extra care.
The skin on our lips is much thinner than the skin on the other parts of our body. This makes it easier for them to crack and chap and makes it much more important for us to take extra care of.
Dry air, sun and wind will equally dry your lips all year round. we use lipbalms all the time.
There are different ones.
You should use lip balm on a daily basis to cure and prevent dry lips.
And never lick your lips.
It might feel good for the moment and also feel hydrating for your lips.
But once the saliva evaporates, it will leave the lips even drier. The enzymes in the saliva are simply too harsh on your delicate lips.
The next thing to never do is breathe with your mouth open. Imagine how much of the moisture must get stripped.
Also make shure to stay hydrated. Your skin is a mirrow of how you life.
Make shure you have a good vitamin intake by consuming fresh fruit and vegetables.
Use your moisturizing night cream also on your lips or put some cacao butter or even ghee on them before sleeping.
Recipe for Lip Balm
Avocado and coconut oil enriches skin softness.
Furthermore, Vitamin E treats chapped and irritating lips.
Therefore, it is commercially used in many lip balms.
Beeswax holds all moisture and acts as a barrier to fight against dryness.
Bergamot Essential oil uplifts floral aroma. Even more, they give tender skin.
• 2 drops of Bergamot Essential Oil.
• 2 drops of Vanilla extract.
• 1 drop of Geranium Essential Oil.
• 7 grams of Avocado oil.
• 5 grams of Beeswax and Shea butter.
• 3 grams of coconut oil.
• 1 gram of vitamin E.
1. Mix shea butter, coconut oil, beeswax, vitamin E, vanilla extract, avocado oil in double boiler.
2. Stir the combination well till everything melts properly.
3. Take away the boiler from heat.
4. Mix combination of all ingredients with Bergamot and Geranium essential oil.
5. Furthermore, stir it well.
6. Take lipstick tubes and pour the mixture into it.
7. Let the mixture cool down completely.
8. As a result, you will get natural homemade lip balm.