Finally summer is getting hot!
Finally in many senses. After a long and cold winter and a long and fresh spring.
Feel the warm air gently touch your skin, use loose and fresh cloth you have not been able to use for quite a while, the first swim in the lake or ocean, I mean its fantastic.
Using sunscreen to protect the skin from getting hurt and drinking lots of water you will enjoy the warm days.
But sometimes it gets exhausting too when temperatures rise.
And we are not used to it. The skin especially suffers from dehidration and without good care even can suffer a sunburn. But don’t forget your hair!
It also suffers.
So after being out or you just feel too hot, use this refreshing spray that will protect your hair from the side effects heat can have on your hair.
Protect yourself from the heat with a spray made up of clary sage essential oil and Geranium essential oil. Sweet almond oil prevents future acne because of vitamin A.
Besides them, it also hydrates hair.
Recipe for Heat Protection Spray
- 1 teaspoon of carrier oils: Sweet Almond Oil and Coconut oil.
- 5 drops of Clary Sage and Geranium Essential Oil.
- 1 cup of water.
- 2 teaspoon of smoothing conditioner.
1. Take a spray bottle. And pour it half with water.
2. Mix coconut oil, conditioner, clary sage essential oil, geranium essential oil and sweet almond oil in the spray bottle.
3. Now, add left water in spray bottle and stir it well.
4. Apply one spritz to hair. Coat it lightly on hair.
5. Style your hair as normal.