PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the types of Personal Data that (Name of Company)collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, Data communicated while using the service, first name, last name, email address, various types of Data, phone number, address, username, password, company name, country, state, province, ZIP/Postal code, city, billing address, shipping address, house number and unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example).
Personal Data may be freely provide d by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using Ecodrop.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by Ecodrop is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for Ecodrop to provide its services. In cases where Ecodrop specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through Ecodrop and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We usually use your information to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing your user account;
- Define you as a user in our system;
- Providing, customizing and improving the services;
- Provide feedback and user base demographics of third parties listed on websites or services;
- To communicate with you about your use of the services for your benefit;
- Development of new products and services,
- Tracking the use of websites and services;
- Personalize the ad you view and recommend content;
- Backup our systems and enable emergency recovery;
- Fulfillment of your inquiries and providing customer support;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers and promotional materials related to the services and your user preferences and behaviors, as well as for other marketing purposes.
- Defend, investigate, prevent and potentially take action against possible fraudulent, unauthorised or unlawful activities;
- To respond to claims that the content of the website is inauthentic, false or otherwise violates the rights of third parties;
- Respond to your enquiries for customer service;
- Protect our rights and the rights of other users;
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site.
THE RIGHTS OF USERS
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
Users entitled to broader protection standards may exercise any of the rights described below. In all other cases, Users may inquire with the Owner to find out which rights apply to them.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Payment processing services enable Ecodrop to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. To ensure greater security, Ecodrop shares only the information necessary to execute the transaction with the financial intermediaries handling the transaction.
Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications concerning the payment.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.