Why you’ll love it
We grow Cordyceps militaris fruit bodies in our laboratory in Finland. We ensure our substrate is organic and of the highest quality to produce maximum cordycepin levels. As we produce the cordyceps we are able to adjust light levels, strains, and growing methods to ensure the highest quality and consistency. We do not grow ophiocordyceps sinensis as they do not contain the cordycepin compound.
UK SOIL ASSOCIATION CERTIFIED ORGANIC
Licence no: CS28221
This product is Soil Association certified* and free from any harsh chemicals, additives and preservatives that are destructive to our beautiful planet & us. It has been manufactured under the strict Soil Association standards (Genuine organic product with quality, integrity and transparency).
* “Soil Association Organic Certificate enforces the strict European laws about the production of organic food, animal welfare, protecting human health, and safeguarding the environment. No system of farming has higher levels of animal welfare than farms working to Soil Association organic standards.”
Cutting edge mushroom innovations and supply chain transparency are our main priorities. We can pinpoint exactly where your mushrooms come from. Our organic mushrooms go through high-tech extraction to create an honest and potent mushroom extract.
We’re on a mission to put nature at the forefront. As a society we’ve parted ways from naturalism following the industrial age, but we hope to change that. As close to nature as possible, our formulas prove the healing and beautifying powers of planet earth. Through the utilisation of sustainable business practices, we strive to establish a deeper connection to the natural world. When you buy from us you can rest assured that the product you have purchased is: Vegan, Cruelty-Free, GMO-Free & Ethical Sourcing Practices
- Contains 25% alcohol.
- Seek advice if you have a medical condition.
- Not for children or during pregnancy.
- From 50ml bottle dosage: Take 5 drops daily
- From 30ml bottle dosage: Take 5 drops daily